FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 1. What information do I need to provide with my enrollment?
- 2. Is there an enrollment fee?
- 3. How do I contact my AYS program director?
- 4. How do I change my AYS plan?
- 5. How do I find out in which schools AYS operates?
- 6. How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
1. What information do I need to provide with my enrollment?
The enrollment form asks for basic information about your child (name, age, medical, etc.). You will also need to provide a copy of your child’s immunization records.
2. Is there an enrollment fee?
Yes, there is a nonrefundable enrollment fee of $35 per child due with your enrollment.
3. How do I contact my AYS program director?
You can easily locate program contact information via the Locations page. Simply click on your school district/type, then find your school on the following page. The contact information for your program will be located under the school name. You can also find contact information on the General Information Sheet.
The program contact information is also in your confirmation email and in the notes section of each child's contract.
4. How do I change my AYS plan?
To make changes to your child's tuition plan, log in to your account and select the child's contract. You will have the options to make schedule changes or withdraw the child. A minimum one-week notice is required for all changes. School year schedule changes may be made by September 30. Starting Oct 1, a $15 change fee will be applied for each schedule change. Any added days must be approved in advance.
5. How do I find out in which schools AYS operates?
AYS offers over 40 out-of-school time programs in Central Indiana. For a full list, click here.
6. How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
AYS accepts CCDF vouchers and recommends that families who meet the guidelines for CCDF vouchers, apply. Visit www.intakechildcare.com for information on the voucher application process.
AYS provides limited financial assistance on a first-come, first-served basis to families who are at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level, and uses the FSSA Child Care Income Eligibility Determination & Fee Schedule to determine assistance eligibility. To apply, please submit your child's enrollment and then complete a financial assistance application. Please note that if you do not first submit an enrollment, we will not be able to process your application.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us with what's on your mind.